Thursday, August 13, 2009

Been a while

Just thought I would update this since it's been a while. I haven't been able to do much training because I've been instructing. School is about to start and I've also been preparing for that.

Summer is coming to a close, this has been a great summer, one of my best. So many new experiences, not enough time!

To recap:
hospital stays, sleeping outdoors, almost "dying" on long road trips, allergic to dogs, twins, finding him, playing overnight, tennessee, kung fu panda and k9, rainforest cafe and opry mills mall, the hotel room, old people, eye candy, "I know him!", so called camping (but great resort), gonna have to find wetsuits, falling for him, the ring, more of the hospital, and playing!

I am so not ready for school; I am having too much fun!

1 comment:

  1. whoa whoa whoa.....falling for him...the ring. WHAT???? please clue me in. we must do lunch/dinner/SOMETHING soon. i missed your hyper self. lol

    ReplyDelete