Monday, October 12, 2009

Woohoo! Back in Training!

Over the past few weeks, I have taken two trips to the boardwalk. The first time I was only able to walk approximately 3 miles. The second trip was spent walking the entire boardwalk 2x: starting in the middle, going to one end then to the other, and back to the middle.

Tonight was the third trip and training has definitely started again! I am so glad to be back running. I ran the same trip that I did the last time. That boardwalk is so not 3 miles. It is more like just over two and a half. I ran it in 01:05:39.

My training partner walked it in 01:28:22. Had his blister not been bothering him, we would have tried to walk a full six miles. Oh well, don't want to hurt ourselves before the race!

Goal: continue training on weekends in addition to the few times during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment