Thursday, September 29, 2011

Over Two Years Later!!! wow

I can't believe I haven't touched this account in forever...

Sooo much has happened. Here are a few highlights in the past years:

01. moved out of apartment
02. learned to ride motorcycle
03. the proposal
04. out of debt
05. working on master's degree
06. many races
07. waaay over weight - gotta fix that, health is really waning
08. kempo - sooo psyched about this; hope to get 1st dan in that style :D
09. new weapons
10. first mac

My main goal right now is to focus on my health. With teaching computer classes and self defense, I lack the necessary time to work on my degree. My rock n roll time is terrible. I need to get back down below 3 hours. Right now, I need to get down below 3 1/2 hours.

Last weekend, we ran the trashmore loop: 37 minutes flat. That's gotta change.

No comments:

Post a Comment