Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Workout!?!

This mornings endeavour, as pitiful as it may have been, was a little unusual for my training routine which does not mean the rest of the day should be just as unusual. After a great movie and a brief stroll through one of my favourite stores, I proceeded to Chesapeake for my evening exercises.

Since having ran this morning, I lessened my mileage as well as time. My training partner had already began their stroll around the park completing 5 1/2 laps. This is also with 5 lb weights, not what I would recommend for the beginner or even intermmediate trainer unless you have had prior weight training. Anyways, I completed 4 laps at 00:32:24 and ran/walk the last lap with my training partner. Immediately following was an hour of martial arts training beginning with 60 crunches, 40 push-ups, and much needed stretching.

I am thoroughly physically tired, not exhausted but tired. And it is a good "tired". I had a great training day! I am sore, but I feel good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment