Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Training Update and School Progress

Alright, so I think this is the last Training Update until the race:

approximately 3 miles (1 loop; trying to take it easy) at 00:30:27. Even though my back is still giving me grief, I felt pretty good. I sort of wanted to do another loop, but better judgement told me to take it easy if I wanted to do well on the 8K.

Thanks again for keeping me company for the first mile!

As for school progress, at the end of yesterday all of Hall C (only classrooms in use) and the 2 sixth grade classrooms are "bagged and tagged" (excluding the one dud in 6B, which will be needing replacing along with PK4 Petrusky). As of the end of today, all of Sabato Wing has begun the updating process. Two computers have had Disk Cleanups and Defrags, but later found more updates. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I can finish Sabato Wing. Friday I will not be working on the computers for the electricity will be shut down to the system.

Much thanks for lunch and all the help with Sabato Wing! I am sure with your help (and computers willing) Sabato will be finished before 2PM!

Now I am off to get a few things ready before I head out to Suffolk.

1 comment:

  1. =D welcome for first mile. lol...sorry i died tho. XD =P but if company is wanted in future, please inform me again. lol =P 'twas fun. :)

    andddd welcome for lunch & help with sabatoooo =P see you tomorrow =D

    but really no need to thank. i there cuz i wanna be :) =P

    okay...BEDTIMEEE =P

    ReplyDelete