Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Glutton for Punishment

LSD twice in one week is torture; however...I'M LOVING IT!!

I think I actually am losing some inches...??? Don't know for sure but some of my pants are slightly looser.

By the by, those "adjusted" crunches are killing me! My abs are so sore from those as well as coughing up a lung, it is even difficult to breathe. Ah well, enough belly aching for now.

Training Update in Chesapeake:

10 laps! WAAAAHOOOO! My farthest and longest distance so far this rock n' roll training season. Final time: 1:34:45 for 7 and a half miles. Three mile split: 00:34:39. And six mile split: 1:14:11. Yeah, yeah. I totally slacked off towards the end there, but I wanted to make sure I finished the 10 laps.

Believe it or not, I was actually pacing myself for the first 2 and 3/4 miles. The last quarter I kinda died. From then on, I stopped pacing and simply concentrated on getting in my 10.

Martial arts training was nice and easy, considering I could barely move. An interested mom and son came by for the last twenty-five minutes or so and watched training. I think we may have convinced her to stay. She liked the idea that I substituted physical therapy with a trained therapist for martial arts training. Martial arts has always been beneficial for my health and well-being.

1 comment: