Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little More Awake

Yesterday was one of those bad days; however, that's in the past so let's move on!

Today's Training Update was in Chesapeake:
- [4 laps] 3-mile split: 00:31:04
- [8 laps]6-mile split: 01:04:44 (2 minutes slower than the first three miles, poo)
- [10 laps] 7 1/2 mile time: 01:22:54 (yeah, go ahead and do the math; I ran the last mile and a half in 18 minutes - just plum pitiful)

Directly after that, martial arts training commenced with a brief warm-up and stretches for a new student. Then I began my speed training on the free-standing-bag, just hand strikes. Boy, is my upper body endurance also plum pitiful. I may start doing some laps with weights. That portion of the training probably was just over a half hour.

no bike ride today :o[

No comments:

Post a Comment