Saturday, April 18, 2009

Done



Here is the finished product that was given today. I ended up receiving the board just yesterday and managed the "un-burning". I know I stated where the mistake was made, but ...

can you tell?

My overall opinion:
- not one of my best
- very generic to the point of unimaginative and sterile
- a plain reproduction of "nothing" in particular

However, to the receiver:
- ecstatic at the thought that it was made
- and outright giddy upon receiving as a gift

The following words is an excerpt taken from The Lost Diaries of a Would-Be Hero.

I do believe my muse has left me to dangle in a torrent of black winds causing an unraveling of my mind. I can only surmise that my current anxieties over the outcome for this coming Tuesday and the days to follow are the reason for my descent. Much to my dismay I have none to steer the darkness away. I succumb to thee without fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment