Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Real Attempt

Alright. So, yes, I am sleep deprived because of my shiny "new" toy. I will now attempt to limit how much I practice. Although, my determination in finishing this one song is oh so overpowering. What ever am I to do! My CDO is most definitely kicking in and I must find completion! =]

By the by, the results for some "procedures" seem to present themselves in my favor. Today's field trip was a much better visit than that of a couple days ago. Hopefully, all's well and will end well.

...

Since this first initial post, I have been practicing for an hour and a half. Moonlight is almost re-memorized with minimal mistakes. The real test is to see if I can play it without music on a real piano. Now that it's 11:30 pm and certain movies have been downloaded to the correct location, I must sleep.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. lol...u sound so enthused about this song :) [i wana finish learning my song!]

    ReplyDelete