Monday, April 27, 2009

I Am Having Withdraw!

Ack! It has been too long since my last "real" time with my new love of my life! I am starting to forget a lot of what I worked so hard to memorize. Hopefully this weekend will allow me more quality time.

Training Update: Non-existent, other than trying to keep my eyes open while on the road in rush hour traffic. Possibly this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I'll make a trip to mountain territory to tackle another 30 minutes. If my body can handle it, ideally, I would like to run 45 minutes to an hour...we'll see.

hmmm...grades are due Wednesday, the auction computers need to be set-up for this Saturday, and computers are failing all over the school; yeah, summer vacation needs to hurry up and get here! At least these school related obligations have to be completed this week leaving my weekend open and next week a little lighter.

Here is something that I received in my e-mail:

1 comment:

  1. In answer to your review question, the best I've seen is on the Secramore blog. It's linked from my blog. They wrote a three or four part (can't remember exactly) thingie on how to write reviews. It's really good and should be easy to find once you get there. They are titled Writing a Good Review Part 1,2,3... or something close to that.

    Good luck with your love life, or is that love of your life...can't remember.

    me

    ReplyDelete